Subject: AW: Document progressed to Committee Draft / Public Review status

Hallo Mary,

attached you will find the editorial update of the CD1-version of the
verification report profile, which should be published in the public drafts section
of the DSS-X TC website as soon as it is convenient for you. Furthermore it would
be great, if you could provide a hint in a forthcoming OASIS news letter, which
mentions the fact that the DSS-X TC is asking for comments with respect to this draft.

Thank you in advance for your efforts!

Best Regards,
   Detlef

oasis-dssx-1.0-profiles-vr-cd01.zip