Subject: Re: [dss-x] DSS-JSON binding

Dear Andreas,

Thank you very much. I have not much experience on JSON so far. What I see is that it could be useful to include comments (I have seen that there are JSON schema components for adding comments) to make it more understable and make it clear where the definitions of the different types start and end.

As for the contents itself, would say that when the DSS specified the XML schema it thought about the relevant elements required for meeting a number of good requirements for detailing some of the componentes of the signatures, and it seems to be appropiate to keep them in JSON...

Regards
Juan Carlos.