Subject: Re: [dss-x] DSS-JSON binding

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for providing initial draft and first comments!

I skimmed through this skeleton and just a nit:

What is the difference of below two entries in:

DSSSchema["properties"]["OptionalInputs"]["properties"]["KeySelector"]["properties"]["KeyInfo"]["properties"]["KeyInfo"]["properties"]["spkidata"]["items"]["properties"]

"""
                                 "spkisexp":{
                                    "type":"array",
                                    "items":{