dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - dss-requirements-1.0-draft-02.doc uploaded

Robert & Trevor,

I would like to make a clarification regarding the use case
"Securing The Transform Chain" I have submitted to the group:

It seems that in the requirements draft there is a mix up of
two different stories:

  1. The use case "Securing The Transform Chain" (which has
     been the first part of my message "Use cases and
     requirements input" sent to the list on Wed, 15 Jan
     2003 [1].

  2. A collection of requirements regarding digital signature
     services in general (which comprise the second part of
     that message).

Section 2.7 of the requirements draft should be adapted accordingly,
since it lists the general requirements rather than describes the
particular use case.

Regards,
Gregor Karlinger

---