dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - dss-requirements-1.0-draft-02.doc uploaded

Karel,

At least in my use case, which has been the starting point
of this discussion, this scenario does not cause any problems:

The verifier of the signature is the same entity as the one
that let the signer sign the XML/HTML. Therefore the verifier
alleges the transforms (and consequently the stylesheets) to
be applied to the XML.

/Gregor

> IMHO, the XML and the transform should be signed, and the
> rest should be left to be specified by people who adopt this
> standard. They can specify their policies in an appropriate
> way. The extra attribute with "this is what the user saw"
> might be a part of the solution.
>
> There exist some nice papers about the WISYWIS problem wrt
> XML and if some TC members are interested, I would be happy
> to look them up.
>
> best regards,
>
> Karel.

smime.p7s