dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - dss-requirements-1.0-draft-02.doc uploaded

Trevor,

I agree. We should not make this mandatory, but it should be possible
for the requester to say "please sign all information used to compute
the transform process".

> The only requirement I can see this adding, is that if the client is
> applying transforms to the to-be-signed data himself, then
> sending the
> transformed data to the server for a signature, then maybe the client
> should also send the imported stylesheets, i.e. "additional transform
> data", so the server can link them in somehow?

This is a side issue. The important requirement is what I have stated
above. But you are right, it should also be possible for the requester
to make the statement cited above in the case he processes the trasforms
himself.

/Gregor

smime.p7s