dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - dss-requirements-1.0-draft-02.doc uploaded

Gregor,

This is based on more general experience that the more different systems
process data between signing and verification the less chance there is that
the signature will verify.

I recognise the solution to this issue is outside the scope of DSS as
mentioned in the discussions over the weekend.

I personally believe, however, that rather than apply the signature to the
transformed data it would be better to sign the original XML and the style
sheet.

Nick