dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - dss-requirements-1.0-draft-02.doc uploaded

Gregor,

I looked into my "archives" and to my surprise, I only had two things on
WYSIWYS.

You know of them, but I include the refs for the TC.

the CMS 2001 paper of Karl Scheibelhofer:
What You See Is What You Sign - Trustworthy Display of XML Documents for
Signing and Verification",
Proceedings of CMS 2001 Conference, Darmstadt, Germany, 21-22 May 2001,
pp. 3-13, Kluwer Academic Publishers, ISBN 0-7923-7365-0.

his RSA conference paper
"What You See Is What You Sign",
Proceedings of the RSA Conference 2001 Europe (Online), 15-18 October
2001, Amsterdam, Netherlands.

and his Ms. thesis:
"Signing XML Documents and the Concept of WYSIWYS"
http://www.iaik.tugraz.at/teaching/11_diplomarbeiten/archive/scheibelhofer.pdf

Work that is, I guess, related to the AIDA project:
http://aida.infonova.at/aida.htm

best regards,

Karel.