dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - dss-requirements-1.0-draft-02.doc uploaded

Karel,

Yes, this is related to the AIDA project.

They have chosen a slightly different approach, let me try to explain
it in a few words: In an XML (raw data format)/HTML (viewer format)
scenario they sign the raw data format, and rely on a respository with
style-sheets signed by a trusted third party. The client program used by
the verifying party extracts hints about the type/class of the XML
data signed, makes a repository lookup with these parameter in order
to get a trusted style-sheet, and uses this style-sheet to produce
the viewer format.

/Gregor

smime.p7s