dss message

Subject: Face to face meeting logistics

Once the dates have for the f2f meeting have been decided, we should
agree on the details.

1. Could you Hal, please send information on:
	.Specific meeting place and ways to get there.
	. Recommended hotels for the attendees.
	.Any other issue that you consider of interest for them

2.In relation with the time framework, and as I think that we
agreed that the meeting should last for two days. So
I propose to start it on 24 morning (9:00 am could be a good
time) and end on 25 in the afternoon.

3. Concerning the agenda, it was agreed in our last
conf. call that it would be produced starting from an initial
work by co-chair through email discussions...I will send
an email to the list on this topic tomorrow.

Regards

Juan Carlos.