dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Face to face meeting: definitive dates

Juan Carlos - Just to clarify ... Is the location not Burlington, Mass.?
All the best.  Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Carlos Cruellas [mailto:cruellas@ac.upc.es]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 5:54 AM
To: dss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dss] Face to face meeting: definitive dates

Dear all,

Following my message of July the first and
as I have not noticed any strong oposition for the dates
anticipated, the face to face meeting will take place
on July 24 and 25 (Thursday and Friday) in Burlingame.

Regards

Juan Carlos

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php