dss message

Subject: Attendance at DSS

Can those who are planning to attend the DSS face to face meeting in
Burlington, and wasn't at yesterdays phone call where attendees identified
themselves, let Hal and myself know so that we can firm up on numbers
attending.

In addition, if you wish to participate in the meeting by phone for about an
hour on the Thursday 24th and / or Friday 25th can you let Hal and myself
know.   Can you let us know the times when you could call in and we will try
and find a time that suites the majority.

Nick Pope