dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Comments on Core WD 01 3 Oct 03

We have discussed the question raised below regarding policy for adhering to
the DSS requirements document and the proposal is that:

Changes can be made in the DSS Schema to the requirements identified in the
earlier DSS Requirements document provided that:
a) The change to the existing requirement to brought to the attention of the
DSS group through the e-mail list,
b) Any relevant use cases that relate to the requirement should be
identified
c) No major objections are raised in response

Nick Pope & Juan Carlos - DSS Chairs