dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Comments on Core WD 01 3 Oct 03

Instead of dropping the use of <DocumentURI> (and possibly excluding certain
use cases/requirements), we can add a security warning and make support for
this element optional, leaving it as a service policy decision on whether it
supports this type. If it does not support this mode, it can simply respond
with a <Status>RequestDenied</Status> and an appropriate <StatusMessage/>.

Cheers

Pieter

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for
direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration
of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any
virus being passed on.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for Content
Security threats, including computer viruses.
http://www.baltimore.com