dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] TSTInfoType

Dimitri

Can you provide some explanation of what you mean by type.  Do you mean
whether the TSA key is certified by X.509 or managed by some other way?  If
this is so in the case of an XML timestamp why can't this be covered by
different KeyInfo.

Or do you rather mean that the TSA uses mechanisms other than simple
digitally signed time-stamp info (equivalent to 3161), such as chained
certificates?

Nick