dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] TSTInfoType

Nick,
I had in mind cases where the TSA uses means
other than simply signing the TSTInfo object.
For example, when the TSA uses linking methods
to generate the token, and the token itself
is not an object of type <ds:SignatureType>.

Dimitri

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php.