dss message

Subject: URI Profile Identifiers

Another item for the agenda.
  - I believe Nick and I both support making the URI Profile Identifier
required for every profile.  In that case, we should move it out of the
optional inputs, probably as an attribute of <SignRequest> and <VerifyRequest>.
  - Should Clients be required to send it, or can they omit it?  Two views:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200402/msg00021.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200402/msg00026.html

Trevor