dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - DSS Telphone conference modified

Andreas,

We discussed possible time-table at yesterday's meeting, with the aim to
possibly getting the Core and timestamping out as committee drafts end of
march, code signing, EPM, XAdES, Entity seal in april.  Others profiles
would follow later.

When do you think the german profile might be ready to go out as a CD?

Nick