dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Discussion on outstanding issues for the core.

It seems that there is consensus on that....Agreed, but then, for
the sake of completeness we will have to make a profile able to
also manage XML Schemas, otherwise the servers will not be able
to deal with documents whose structure has been defined ONLY by
a XML schema and not a DTD.... do you agree with that?

Juan Carlos.