dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Authentication Token

No objections to this.

But did you note my PS:

"Whilst looking at this I note that the saml:NameIdentifierType that we use
has been replaced in the new SAML assertion syntax by "NameIDType".  Do we
want to follow them, stay referring to an old syntax, or split off from
SAML?"

I am not sure whether this is a problem as the v2 NameIDType includes the
NameQualifier and Format in saml:NameIdentifierType.  I also would like keep
compatible with the SAML identifier so that we can use the same name
information in both.

Can someone familiar with SAML and its approach to naming confirm that we
can keep with the existing saml:NameIdentifierType structure.

Nick

kgroup.php.