dss message

Subject: Entity seal profile

At the last meeting I indicated that I would look at the use of
authentication of claimed identity using supporting info.

Given the potential questions open around using supportingInfo to
authenticate the claimed identity, and the aim to get the profiles out for
CD at the next meeting, I propose that I leave the Entity Seal Profile as it
is.  Thus for this release I propose that this profile only support
authentication through the underlying binding.  However, I do plan to work
further on the use of SupportingInfo for authentication and probably include
this in a future version of the Entity Seal profile.

Nick