dss message

Subject: FW: comments on core document v39

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Carlos Cruellas [mailto:cruellas@ac.upc.edu]
Sent: 17 March 2006 13:05
To: Stefan Drees; Nick Pope; Juan Carlos Cruellas
Subject: DSS: comments on core document v39

Dear Stefan,

I hope the CBit has gone OK ....

Some editorial issues on the new version of the core:

1. There are a couple of "newLine" characters in text startng in line
1452 and ending in 1465. For saving long explanations, I attach a small
word document where you may find the text in the way it should be
inserted (it reproduces the text that we circulated on February the 13th).

2. Line 1354. In my printed version there is a small circle before the
word "Unchanged".

3. Lines 1365, 1366,1367: there is no word after the numbers with
letters (ii, iii, iv).

4. Line 1376: it reads Unachanged instead Unchanged.

Regards and thanks

Juan Carlos.

PieceStartingLine1452.doc