dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Text as required by action 06-06-05-02

Following further discussion with Juan Carlos I have revised this as
attached.

1) I have defined a new minor error to indicate that the signature is valid
but the timestamp against that signature is invalid.

2) For some of the validation of RFC 3161 timestamps against XML signatures
in the new 4.3.2.3 existing text in XAdES is referred replacing some
existing steps.

Nick