dss message

Subject: proposal on CMS issue

Dear all,

In relation with the CMS issue reported by Nick in

and after some talk we propose the following way forward:

1. Add to the issues document a description of the issue.

2. Go ahead with the ballot for the profiles and if approved, put them in the public domain as they currently are.

3. Solve the issue during the public review phase. After a quick look it seems that the only affected profiles are EPM and AdES as both explicitly include the URI for CMS signatures. The core could also require changes if we want it to be CMS version neutral.

4. Include the changes derived from the issue resolution in the first version published after taking into consideration the public comments.

Regards

Nick and Juan Carlos.