dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] DSS Deadlines

Without intending in any way to derail these attempts to finalize the
committee spec in a timely fashion or to distract from these efforts,
please allow me simply to object, in order to preserve any and all
legal rights and remedies, to a change in the formerly agreed-upon RAND
IPR policy upon which the DSS spec was developed through and by an
intervening IPR policy with different terms as to licensing obligations
of patent rights adopted in a time frame that could otherwise affect
such licensing obligations.

Thank you.