dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] DSS Deadlines

Hi all !

>  5)	1- 7 Feb: Preparation of information etc for ballot as OASIS Spec
> (3 use statements required)

As the deadline for usage statements will be here soon I like to offer
our DSS implementation for a proof of the spec to those organizational
members, who didn't intend to use their own. As we are going to make it
open source soon, there should be no licensing problems around.

Feel free to contact me if you interested !

Greetings

Andreas

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable
Kirchröder Str. 70e
30625 Hannover
Germany
www.trustable.de

Kostenlose Verifikation qualifizierter elektronischer Signaturen:
www.sig-check.de