Subject: Re: [ebsoa] New Chair - John Hardin

Congratulations John:

Look forward to a strong liaison with the ebXMLRegistry TC & Business
Centric Methodology TC.

I believe that if the SOA TC starts to consider the requirements of Human
& Software agents it will soon bumpup against the Semantic Web
technologies of RDF & OWL .

enjoy

carl

<quote who="john hardin">
> Duly noted for both.... Ron and the rest on the To: line - if you would,
> please fire off a message to folks that you believe could add to the
> skills in the group. I welcome all your participation, if you have time.
>
> Richard Manning - does the JXTA / agent technology you are working with
> have some service oriented patterns that we need to include? I think
> that agent technology will lend a number of fresh ideas to internet
> based application architecture, and welcome your comments / input.
>
> Thanks again to all -
> John Hardin
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~
> john c hardin
> sanghainteractive.com
> 313.930.5323 cell
> mailto:john@sanghainteractive.com
>
> "The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of
> a global village."
>
>      Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962
>
> Matthew MacKenzie wrote:
>> John --> congrats man!
>> I am also resigning as co-editor.  My efforts will be directed at the
>> new SOA-RM TC.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Matt
>> Sally St. Amand wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations, John.
>>> I am resigning as co-editor. I plan to stay on the TC although I will
>>> probably change my status to Observer once the new SOA TC is up and
>>> running.
>>> Sally
>>>

>>> */Duane Nickull <dnickull@adobe.com>/* wrote:
>>>
>>>     Since there were no additional nominations for the position of
>>>     chair as
>>>     of close of business last Friday, it is my pleasure to announce
>>> that
>>>     John Hardin is our new chair.
>>>
>>>     Please join me in welcoming John.
>>>
>>>     Duane
>>>
>>>     --     ***********
>>>     Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. -
>>>     http://www.adobe.com
>>>     Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT Bureau Plenary -
>>> http://www.unece.org/cefact/
>>>     Enterprise Server Products -
>>> http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/main.html
>>>     ***********
>>>

> --
> ~~~~~~~~~
> john c hardin
> sanghainteractive.com
> 313.930.5323 cell
> mailto:john@sanghainteractive.com
>
> "The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of
> a global village."
>
>      Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962

--
Carl Mattocks
co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC