Subject: UN/CEFACT 1.1 BPSS XML Schema

Hi bp team

A follow up to me previous email.

Looking at the UN/CEFACT 1.1 BPSS XML Schema I am not sure if there are
missing things.

Maybe someone can comment on section 6.1.8:

6.1.8 element BusinessTransactionActivity

The "BusinessTransactionActivity" element gets introduced and a list of
attributes are shown. In fact 15 attributes (name, nameID, fromRole,
fromRoleIDREF, beginsWhen, endsWhen, preCondition, postCondition,
businessTransaction, businessTransactionIDREF, isConcurrent,
isLegallyBinding, timeToPerform).

The source shows that the BusinessTransactionActivity element is an
extension of BusinessActivity and thus does not define all attributes
but the new ones (I guess).

BUT I cannot find BusinessActivity XML element in the XML schema. The
Specification says in 6.2 "The following classes in the UML
specification schema are abstract, and do not have an element equivalent
in theSchema. Only their concrete subtypes are in the Schema" and lists
BusinessActivity there.

Am I missing something?

I only have the UN/CEFACT 1.1 specification at hand but not the real XML
Schema file.

Kind regards.

Sacha

Sacha                                   Schlegel
4 Warwick Str, 6102 St. James, Perth,  Australia
sacha@schlegel.li                www.schlegel.li
public key:            www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg