Subject: WSDL-based vs ebXML -based specification of B2B protocols

Gerhard Kramler from the Business Informatics Group of the Vienna University of Technology has published an excellent comparison between WS and ebXML based approaches for B2B.

More importantly, his group has defined a framework for such comparison, independent of specific technologies.

http://www.big.tuwien.ac.at/research/publications/2003/1103-slides.pdf

Conclusions:
I think this presentation gives us a lot of avenues to explore for our work.

I have extended an invitation to Gerhard and his group to participate in the ebBP work.

Happy holidays to everyone,

Jean-Jacques Dubray
attachmate
3617 131st Ave