Subject: [ebBP] 2/13/2004: CBPC Draft Specification [RSD]

OASIS.ebBP.CommonBusProcCatalog;
Topic|;
Point|Reusable BPSS components;

mm1@

>Sharma: Hi Monica,
>Here is the url to the latest doc
>http://webster.disa.org/cefact-groups/tbg/wg/tbg14_main.cfm. I have already
>informed my team . Looking forward to joint meeting.

mm1: During the F2F, we had a brief presentation by Nita Sharma from the
Common Business Process Catalog team. We have discussed CBPC before in
the teleconference over the last few weeks.  I've already posted a draft
about classification of web services and the presentation on CBPC given
at XML Europe 2003. Nita has provided the URL above for the draft CBPC
document.  She is asking for any comments from our team prior to 5 March
2004.

The main question CBPC is seeking from reviewers are there reusable
components or elements that can be made available via a CBPC.   In the 6
Feb F2F, Dale Moberg identified the business transaction as one
potential reusable component.

Nita would like to attend the meetings 23 February 2004 to gain any
insight from our team [1].  Nita, can you advise it this date works for
the CBPC team?

Please post any comments to the list. Thanks.

[1] 23 February 2004, Monday, same conference call number posted on ebBP
web site.

@mm1