Subject: [ebBP] 2/13/2004: OASIS Symposium and Liaisons

Discussion|OASIS.ebBP.OASIS Symposium;
Topic|;
Point|Second Kavi vote;

mm1@
Everyone, during the F2F and in our last teleconference 2 Feb, we
discussed the Kavi vote for the OASIS symposium was not definitive.
Therefore, I was asked to post this email to the team, a request to
provide comment on:

    * The OASIS symposium
          o ebBP meeting
          o Meeting with other TCs
    * ebBP Liaisons
          o Recommendation by F2F participants to defer establishing
            liaisons except for CPPA until after 2.0 draft
          o Potential liaisons include: WS-CAF, ebMS, WS-BPEL and W3C
            WS-Choreography

I encourage your thoughts as this will be discussed briefly in upcoming
teleconference prior to any posting of a Kavi vote.
Thanks.
@mm1