Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] Signal Option

Dear all,
	There were two requests in the area of signals made at the F2F.

	1) It should be possible to show which signal contents are used
with a particular vaerion of the a BPSS.  This leads to some issues if
the signals are related to the transport layer protocol such as
RossettaNet RNIF.  However in most cases it would be useful to point to
the signal definitions as we dod for documents.  I have therefore
introduced a Signals section to allow for this definition see diagram :
signals.gif

	2) To show which signals are to be used within a transaction.
This is important as we have left this information in referenced
documents rather than the schema itself.  I have therefore included a
modified InformationDistribution transaction class that has two extra
components in the RequestingBusinessActivity pointing at the two types
of signals that in turn point ref the Signals defined by item 1 above.
Against the Signal references there is the usual attributes
name,nameID,signalDefinition,signalDeinitionID,isPositiveSignal.  The
last attribute is set to fixed values as appropriate.

	I hope this meets with people approval.  I would like some
response before I go any further with either this or the concrete
pattern classes.

	Thanks

Martin Roberts
xml designer,