Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Manual Operations in BPSS"

A possible implementation "add on" may be a web service in which one
group allows access to their state information by trusted trading
partners.  This would probably be a bigger security hole than an actual
benefit however and I would suggest that we make every attempt to build
a mechanism that will be capable of deriving state unilaterally and
independent of the other parties information.

Comments?

Duane