Subject: [ebxml-bp] [RSD] Name and NameID WI 43

  Discussion|oasis.ebBP.Name and NameID;
Topic|WI 43;

Attachment|http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200312/msg00047.html;
Point|I have come to the conclusion on this debate that we should have
three items for those portions of the BPSS that can be referenced
externally (end with a semicolon not a period;

mm1@
Martin, don't forget your alias name. :-)
This proposal seems to mirror the three categories addressed in Reg/Rep
(although I defer to Farrukh Najmi and Nikola S. for the expert opinions
here).   See attachment included:
||http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200312/msg00047.html

If we consider using the ID and IDREF don't we still have the issue of
uniqueness within a package?  For the include and Name ID, which option
provides the greatest flexibility and the least risk? If we require use
of an external ID (like a GUID or UUID) for includes, does that create
any complexity for the BPSS user (developer or otherwise)?

Kenji, can you comment on this as acceptable and in line with your
proposal and intent?
Let's try to finish this one off, so I would ask that Martin and Kenji
make a final proposal on this item (which really should be a new work
item but we'll work that out later).
@mm1

mmer@

@mmer