Subject: RE: OASIS Naming Rules

Eduardo,
	I really appreciate your views.  I am happy if this is the way
OASIS wants to go, but I did not think we should move without knowing
this.  Some standards agencies regard the namespace as part of their
'brand'.

	The other relater issue is the ability to resolve any url based
namespace to a copy of the schema.

Martin Roberts
xml designer,
BT Exact