Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Re: [cam] RE: OASIS Naming Rules

I agree with you. This is a good use of an ebXML Registry, however, it is up to OASIS management to determine whether or not this is what they want to do. Kavi should be used for collaboration, the registry should be used for exposing standards externally.

My limited ( :-p ) knowledge of the OASIS Registry tells me that it has implemented the "HTTP Interface" of the ebMS 2.5 specification, that means we can have predictable (if ugly) URLS. Adding a user-specified URL rewriting mechanism would be possible to provide nicer URLs for published standards.

-Matt