Subject: Context thoughts - CCTS and CPA

I just recalled something that came up in Mondays discussion
that Anders mentioned - vis context and CCTS.

In revisiting on context details documentation with Martin - I
just wanted to point out that we already have support for
the CCTS "magic 8 context zones", and associated
sub-categories built-in with an attribute mechanism on
the context parameters.

Anders mentioned about CCTS context discussion - and
I believe we can accommodate those types of parameters
easily using this mechanism - and this will allow people
to apply context and CCTS context thru this one
consolidated mechanism.

Thanks, DW.