Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] Late Binding

Title: Message
David,
    I was just responding to a request from Anders to allow this override.  I have no axe to grind here.  Personally I am in favour of the BPSS being completely unaware of Late Binding Issues.

Martin Roberts
xml designer,
BT Exact
e-mail: martin.me.roberts@bt.com
tel: +44(0) 1473 609785
clickdial
fax: +44(0) 1473 609834
Intranet Site :http://twiki.btlabs.bt.co.uk/twiki

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: 08 March 2004 18:05
To: Roberts,MME,Martin,XSG3 R; ebxml-bp@lists.oasis-open.org

Martin,

Wooowha!  We leapt too far here IMHO.

From a simple extension to allow one small capability to wholesale
replacement.

I believe we need to use these schema techniques with caution.
OAGi found they got mixed results with this feature of Schema
and the support provided by the different parsers - and errors
generated.   We definately do not want to end up with a
schema that fails in certain circumstances.

Remind me why we are using this substitution group again - isn't
much more clear in this instance - and we can just provide people
with parameters they can set to control the timetoperform behaviour...?

Thanks, DW.