Subject: Nagahashi / Roberts 3/23/2004: [RSD] WI-7 Versioning

Discussion|OASIS.ebBP.WI7-Versioning;
Topic|;
Attachment|http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200402/msg00250.html;

Attachment|http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200403/msg00002.html;

Attachment|http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=6052;
Attachment|http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=6051;

Point|Request prior to vote close;

mm1@
As a followup to yesterday's meeting, there was one request by Anders
Tell to look over the NDR rules that are developing in UBL and ATG
(CEFACT), just as an information point. I have posted the ***draft
working** *ATG and UBL NDR rules (under separate cover).  Kenji and
Martin, if you further feedback on this from Anders' request and as a
followup to my original request (Kenji/Martin R: If you have any updates
from OASIS in this regard, please advise), let the team know please.

Attachments (other locations)
||Attachment of ATG NDR rules:
||http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/6051/cefact-atg2-draft-ndr-rules-in-progress-032204.zip
||or
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=6051
||Attachment of UBL NDR rules:
||http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/6052/wd-ublndrsc-ndrdoc-v1pt0-draftp-031004.doc
||or
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=6052

Thanks.

Insert of previous email
|| mm1@
|| I will be sending a series of emails to notify the group of pending
Kavi votes that will be initiated 15 March and conclude 22 March 2004. I
apologize for any delay || as I had extremely limited access to email
last week while in Germany.  We discussed these items in our 8 March
2004 meeting. The first Work Item for summary || closure is:

|| Versioning Work Item 7
|| BPSS schema and technical specification versioning: A need exists for
namespaces to be qualified - date, version.

|| Summary Resolution
|| To apply either a URN or URL based approach. A URL-based approach has
been pursued until
|| such time as we have a OASIS TC process / procedure that addresses.
The approach should
|| support the OASIS TC process / procedure when available.

|| Current: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebBP/BPS/2.0-EarlyProposal
|| Posted Roberts draft schema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200403/msg00002.html

|| Open Items
|| 1. Redefinition and further guidance by OASIS TC process: Note - This
open item should not preclude us moving forward and will be addressed
when more || information is forthcoming from OASIS.

@mm1