Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [TMG Vote] ebXML BPSS V1.1 TS Submission to TC154

David RR Webber wrote:

>Duane,
>
>Is that a rhetorical question?

[DN] No - things were way too calm today (and I and time on my hands) so
I decided to ask a highly political question that would stir up opinions ;-)

Seriously, I was looking for a high level POV on how the work of this TC
may eventually be linked.  As Monica notes, it will take some time for
ISO and others to work things out.  We should use this time to stick to
technical development and avoid political pitfalls.

My bad ;-)

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist