Subject: Swenson 3/25/2004: [RSD] WI-55 Addl Potential Attributes for LateBound Elements

Discussion.OASIS.ebBP.WI55-Late Binding;
Topic;
Attachment|http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200403/msg00041.html;
Point|Conditional Time to Perform Attributes;

mm1@

Keith Swenson has indicated there may be additional characteristics we
consider related to time to perform.

Using....."a fixed value that is changed" implies that a particular
solution (or elements of the solution) are predetermined and limits the
range of responses. I don't think the question is at all about anything
being "changed"....Partners should to be able to agree up front on 'time
to perform' being conditional......"

Swenson points out:

    * Process specifies possibilities without preference.
    * Process defines static or fixed TTP.
    * Partners may agree that the same process has >1 TTP.

This raises the possibility that certain attributes be defined on a TTP
element [1] that allows conditionality.

I'd encourage comment on if this and other characteristics should be
captured for TTP (which may influence v3.0 as well).

Please think about this comment from Keith and send your ideas to the
list. Thank you.

[1] In line with affirmative vote on direction of resolution for WI-55,
Late Binding.

@mm1