Subject: [ebBP] 5/2/2004: CPPA Changes that Affect ebBP [RSD]

Discussion|OASIS.ebBP.CPPA Extensibility;
Topic|;
Point|Errata changes projected for CPPA v2.1;

mm1@
CPPA is considering changes to extend to allow for other communication
protocols and process descriptions. This extensibility may provide a
wider audience for CPPA functionality.  It also maps fairly well to the
OperationActivity proposed by JJ Dubray. I encourage everyone to glance
through the submissions by Dale Moberg and comment to the list.

See: http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200404/msg00012.html

If for some chance, you don't have access to CPPA list items, see me via
direct email.
@mm1