Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Groups - BPSS-ShortWorkItemList2-050204-UpdateSort-Categories.xls uploaded

group these together as a block and move them
forward.

Thanks, DW.

----- Original Message -----
From: <monica.martin@sun.com>
To: <ebxml-bp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 7:10 PM
Subject: [ebxml-bp] Groups -
BPSS-ShortWorkItemList2-050204-UpdateSort-Categories.xls uploaded

> The document BPSS-ShortWorkItemList2-050204-UpdateSort-Categories.xls has
been submitted by Monica Martin (monica.martin@sun.com) to the OASIS ebXML
Business Process TC document repository.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/6592/BPSS-ShortWorkItemList2-050204-UpdateSort-Categories.xls

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=6592