Subject: Re: RE: [ebxml-bp] Clarification - FORK and BusinessTransaction

Dale,

I think the current approach can finesse this.

If you send an InformationDistribution transaction first,
then once you get acknowledgeReceipt - actually kick-off
the BusinessTransaction.

Another scenario could be where you are sending
multiple transactions at once, either the same type of
transaction (say multiple orders) or a combination of
say two or three messages.  Maybe the way here is
to define a <package> within <BusinessTransaction>, and
allow you to block up those messages.  You would need
someway of denoting start/end of package - but the ebMS
may already have that....?

Certainly that would be easy to do - and would not hurt the
model.  You would need to use a Join on the return side - to
wait for all the returning answers.  I simple count of sent v
expected responses would work there perhaps.

Anyway - as you note - the current model works for a
lot of scenarios as is.

DW.