Subject: Linkage BusinessTransaction to Success/Fail

Team,

One last piece here.  While in a simple business transaction ( initiation / response)
the success / fail are tied by default to the single response, in a business transaction
that involves more than one possible response - then we need a way to tie the
succeed and fail guard conditions to the response.  The obvious way to do this is
documentName = "string" as an optional parameter.

The same thing applies to Join and Decision.

Now - we could simply re-use "Name" and note that Name should be the
documentName.

Usually I don't like overloading - but seeing that nameID is the linkage point,
name is purely informational at this point - so making it the explicit documentName
would make total sense.

I've implemented it in my BPSS model this way for now - and I'll post that all
shortly so you can actually look at this and see how and why it all links
together.

This actually sits well with the BusinessTransaction block model - but gives
you the necessary specicifity needed to allow the transport layer to equate
transaction / msg occurences with conditions and guard expressions.

Thanks, DW