Subject: Tell 5/23/2004: Dynamic (late) binding proposal - take 3 now withdiagram [RSD]

Discussion|OASIS.ebBP.WI-55-LateBinding Update;
Topic|;
Point|Basis for Future Conditionality Pattern;
Attachment|http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200405/msg00116.html;

mm1@
Anders,
I would be very interested if this pattern can be used as a basis for
future conditionality on attributes we wish to transition to elements,
and allow for variability in their usage.

Can we explore this under new business in tomorrow's call?

We appreciate your work on this item for the team.

Thanks.

Note: The attachments can be found on the attachment URL above.

@mm1