Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Dynamic (late) binding proposal - take 3 now withdiagram

Discussion|OASIS.ebBP.WI-55-LateBinding Update;
Topic|;
Point|Basis for Future Conditionality Pattern;
Attachment|http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200405/msg00116.html;

Attachment|http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200405/msg00120.html;

mm1@
David,
I don't believe this precludes the use of an external mechanism. As you
see in the submission by Anders, any variability can be handled by an
external mechanism.
And, with future work in v3.0, if you wish, it could be available for use.

Thanks.

@mm1