Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] FW: Differences between an operation and a BT

Anders,

Here's the big problem with your arguments - look at your
own example below - with all the flags you use - and
then you point to the credit.wsdl to do this.

Not only can the WSDL not implement all those flags
you've set that define the behaviour of the interaction -
because its marching to a different drummer - but also
Jean-Jacques point - the ebMS server can manage
"retryCount", persistence, and other functional needs,
whereas the WSDL is point and shoot only.

Fundamentally you have two different philosophies - and
its comes down to mission profile - WSDL for low-risk,
high volume, point-to-point - ebMS for transactional
interactions with guaranteed delivery.

Therefore you can only do limited subset of BPSS with
WSDL - where you have an interchange profile that
can work with minimum (see my email earlier today).

I suggest we drive on at this point - I hate spending
clock-cycles here that we need to finish V2.

DW

p.s. BTW - I'm not buying that BPSS is complex -
      sophisticated 'yes' - complex - well you can
      hide complexity with good models that are
      easy to use.

<!-- ********************************* -->

isAuthorizationRequired="true"
isIntelligibleCheckRequired="false"