Subject: Managing Context Instance and Activity

Team,

Referencing the current schema - the signal part of package looks
well placed to allow indicating use of a context instance to manage
aspects of the interchange.

And this would be coupled with the use of specificationID to show
that the signal is infact a context item.

Here is how this works:

<Package>
    <Signals>
       <Signal name="sample context" nameID="context-01"
                   specificationLocation="http://context.mycompany.com/bpss/buyingcarsfast.xml"
                   specificationID="http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-BP/context/">
    </Signals>
    <!-- rest of BPSS package goes here -->
</Package>

Now the only other functionality I can see that would be nice to have is ability to toggle
context use at the DocumentEnvelope level - to enable or disable context.

So we would need to add a flag to <DocumentEnvelope> after isTamperDetectable - which
would be useContextInstance = true / false.

Since we already have the signal method - this allows a partner to signal the use of
context - and then the useContextInstance indicates when during the interchange.

Thanks, DW