Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] FW: Differences between an operation and a BT

Anders,

If I understood correctly, JJ is saying that particular WS operation
cannot be reused by two or more different roles.
Assume there are two roles and WSDL operation defined for each:

Role A
	operation X

Role B
	operation Y

You cannot say "Party B invokes operation Y on party A" (even if X and Y
are logically the same) since WSDL operations are inherently bound to
particular role.
In contrast, with BT, you can say either "Role A initiates BT X" or
"Role B initiates BT X".

JJ's statement "BT has no direction" might be too short :-)
BT itself does has direction, but it can be bound to any direction
within outer collaboration. WSDL doesn't allow this.

Regards
Kenji

>>> Directed (A->B)                    No direction specified